Every pair of Union bindings is injected with the highest quality Duraflex nylon. The result is strength, safety and security. It also means having the confidence of a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and heel cups. All other parts are covered for one year from date of purchase. Union reserves the right to repair or replace any faulty parts at it's own discretion. Warranty coverage only applies to Union products purchased from an authorized Union dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser.
Not Covered by Warranty
- Lost parts.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents or normal wear and tear.
- Holes in straps caused by boot eye-lets.
- Damage caused by chairlift.
- Damage or wear to boots caused by binding contact points.
- Damage caused by solvents, adhesives or Loc-Tite.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
What to Do in Case of an Emergency
Bring your bindings into a local authorized Union dealer for the quickest solution to getting back on snow.
If you’re not close to a local authorized dealer please email our warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information in your e-mail:
- Full Name:
- Phone Number:
- Shipping Address:
- Purchase Location:
- Binding Model, Year, Color, Size:
- Left or Right or Both Bindings:
- Description of the Warranty Issue:
- Proof of Purchase:
- Photos of the Issue: